100 Happy Republic Day Quotes in English 2016 | 26 January Slogans
Happy Republic Day Quotes in English 2016: These are the most amazing collection of Republic Day Quotes. It’s really great to share these kind of stuff with you guys, the list which you would be enjoy and proud of it…
This collection is dedicated to our Indian brothers who scarified their lives for the nation. You can share your favorite quotes with us in the comment box and share our quotes with your friends onFacebook & Whatsapp.
1. “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” ― B. R. Ambedkar
2. Let us hail the glory of this wonderful country India and it’s freedom fighters who made it all a victory for us Vande Mataram!
3. “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony and progress in South Asia.” ― Atal Behari Vajpayee
4. The almighty in the most high grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to defend it.
5. “Let new India arise out of peasants cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” ― Swami Vivekananda
6. We send you our warmest republic day wishes as we hail the glory of this land with the salutation of Vande Mataram. Best Wishes!
7. “Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” ― Jawaharlal Nehru
8. We salute the brave souls of India Bhagat Singh, Mahatma Gandhi, Sarojini Naidu and Rabindranath Tagore on this Republic / Independence Day!
9. “India has no dearth of brave young men and women and if they get the opportunity and help then we can compete with other nations in space exploration and one of them will fulfil her dreams.” ― Atal Behari Vajpayee
10. Let us unite in the Chant Vande Mataram and let the glory of our land and the spirit of India live forever.
11. “I feel that the constitution is workable, it is flexible and it is strong enough to hold the country together both in peacetime and in wartime. Indeed, if I may say so, if things go wrong under the new Constitution, the reason will not be that we had a bad Constitution. What we will have to say is that Man was vile.” ― B. R. Ambedkar
12. Justice, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity. May our dream of a new tomorrow come true for us. Jai Hind!
13. “Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good.” ― Chandra Bhushan
14. Let’s sing with me without fear our national anthem and salute to our great nation.
15. “Freedom isn’t free. It shouldn’t be a bragging point that ‘Oh, I don’t get involved in politics,’ as if that makes someone cleaner. No, that makes you derelict of duty in a republic. Liars and panderers in government would have a much harder time of it if so many people didn’t insist on their right to remain ignorant and blindly agreeable.” ― Bill Maher
16. “A return to first principles in a republic is sometimes caused by the simple virtues of one man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example.” ― Niccolo Machiavelli
17. Today, let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.
18. “The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
19. Best Wishes To All Vande Mataram!
20. “This republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it.” ― Elmer Davis
21. Recalling and rejoicing in the victory of our freedom fighters on this Republic / Independence Day
22. “Our government is founded upon the intelligence of the people. I for one do not despair of the republic. I have great confidence in the virtue of the great majority of the people, and I cannot fear the result.” ― Andrew Jackson
23. “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” ― John F. Kennedy
24. “The new republic should be based on diversity, respect and equal rights for all.” ― Evo Morales
25. “Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.” ― General John Stark
26. “A Republic without parties is a complete anomaly. The histories of all popular governments show absurd is the idea of their attempting to exist without parties.” ― Franklin Pierce
27. “Our great Republic is a government of laws and not of men. Here, the people rule.” ― Gerald R. Ford
29. “The power to mould the future of the Republic will be in the hands of the journalists of future generations.” ― Joseph Pulitzer
30. “Find your happy faces, Gentlefucker Bastards, it’s a bright new day and we get to start it EARLY!”
31. “The state is nothing but an instrument of opression of one class by another – no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy.” ― Friedrich Engels
32. “On the morning of the best day of her life, Maude Flynn was locked in the outhouse singing ‘the Battle Hymn of the Republic”
33. “Society is a republic. When an individual tries to lift themselves above others, they are dragged down by the mass, either by ridicule or slander.” ― Victor Hugo
34. “On what rests the hope of the republic? One country, one language, one flag!” ― Alexander Henry
35. “The safety of the republic being the supreme law, and Texas having offered us the key to the safety of our country from all foreign intrigues and diplomacy, I say accept the key… and bolt the door at once.” ― Andrew Jackson
36. “Behold a republic standing erect while empires all around are bowed beneath the weight of their own armaments – a republic whose flag is loved while other flags are only feared.” ― William Jennings Bryan
37. “In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
38. “The Republic is weak and broken.” I narrow my eyes. “But it is still your country. Fight for it. This is your home, not theirs.”
39. “Grant me thirty years of equal division of inheritances and a free press, and I will provide you with a republic.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville
40. “The Republic’s most wanted criminal is just a boy, sitting before me, suddenly vulnerable, laying all his weaknesses out for me to see.”
Best Republic Day Quotes in English
41. “In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
42. “The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”
43. “In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous.” ― Robert Green Ingersoll
44. “What a joke! Poor little rich girl’s fallen in love with the Republic’s most famous criminal.”
45. “Our constitution works. Our great republic is a government of laws, not of men.” ― Gerald R. Ford
46. “A politician will do anything to keep his job — even become a patriot.” — William Randolph Hearst
47. “Conservatives understand that the power that binds our republic together is fierce independence held high on the shoulders of compassion.” ― Allen West
48. “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony and progress in South Asia.” — Atal Behari Vajpayee
49. “I have considered the pension list of the republic a roll of honor.” ― Grover Cleveland
50. “But the Republic has its rules and it must not tolerate any abuse of them.” — Jean-Pierre Raffarin
Republic Day Short Quotes in English
51. “In a republic, that paradise of debility, the politician is a petty tyrant who obeys the laws.” ― Emile M. Cioran
52. “We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!” — Albert Einstein
53. “This liberal progressive agenda… is the antithesis of who we are as a constitutional republic.” ― Allen West
54. “Thousands laid down their lives so that our country breath this day — never forget their sacrifice!”
55. “Toleration and liberty are the foundations of a great republic.” ― Frank Lloyd Wright
56. “For some days, people thought that India was shaking. But there are always tremors when a great tree falls.” ― Rajiv Gandhi
57. “This is a case if the President is permitted to be above the law, then we no longer have a republic.” ― James Bovard
58. Let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India. HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!
59. “Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together.” ― Joseph Pulitzer
60. So to feel the patriotism & dedications of those sacrifice that our freedom fighters made,
here are some of the wishes that will enlighten this spirit in you.
Quotes Related To Republic Day in English
61. “The true republic: men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less.” ― Franklin Pierce Adams
62. Our life is full of colors. I hope this 26th January will add more colors to your life. Happy Republic Day!
63. “When people in positions of trust mislead us – either recklessly, negligently or intentionally – that impacts the republic.” ― Trey Gowdy
64. Saluting India! Where each bud blooms in its true colours, where each day is celebration of unity, harmony and synthesis. Happy Republic Day.
65. “The principal of unity and indivisibility of the republic are the essential reference points.” ― Giorgio Napolitano
66. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems! Happy Republic Day.
67. “For not only every democracy, but certainly every republic, bears within itself the seeds of its own destruction.” ― Robert W. Welch, Jr.
68. Let every teacher teach the student how to love this nation, let every parent instill in his or her sons and daughters the beauty of our nation. Happy Republic Day!
69. “Proof that they do not understand the republic is that in their fine promises for universal suffrage, they forgot women.” ― Delphine de Girardin
70. May the brightest star in its course visit no land freer, happier, lovelier, than this our own land. Best wishes to you on this Republic Day!
Indian Republic Day Quotes in English
71. “The little words in the Republic of Letters, like the little folks in a nation, are the most useful and significant.” ― Samuel Richardson
72. Freedom in mind, faith in words. Pride in our hearts and memories in our souls. Let’s salute the nation on Republic Day 2016.
73. “A republic – if you can keep it – is about limitation, and for good reason, because we are mortal and our actions are imperfect.” ― Mike Pence
74. Republic Day is the Time to Recall the Famous Vande Mataram, the chant that gave us the freedom. May the Indian spirit prosper forever. To remember is to cherish!
75. “But the Republic has its rules and it must not tolerate any abuse of them.” ― Jean-Pierre Raffarin
76. “You must be the change you want to see in the World.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
77. “The Republic is open and tolerant but also knows how and when to be firm and make its values respected.” ― Jean-Pierre Raffarin
78. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.” — Mahatma Gandhi
79. “This republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it.” — Elmer Davis
80. “When I read the Bhagavad-Gita and reflect about how God created this universe everything else seems so superfluous.” — Albert Einstein
Best 26 January Quotes in English
81. “A man’s feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.” — George Santayana
82. “In the republic of mediocrity, genius is dangerous.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
83. “Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” — Swami Vivekananda
84. “The true republic: men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less.” — Franklin Pierce Adams
85. “On what rests the hope of the republic? One country, one language, one flag!” — Alexander Henry
86. “I have considered the pension list of the republic a roll of honor.” — Grover Cleveland
87. “You must be the change you want to see in the World.” — Mahatma Gandhi
88. “I think patriotism is like charity — it begins at home.” — Henry James
89. “Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good.” — Chandra Bhushan
90. “A politician will do anything to keep his job — even become a patriot.” — William Randolph Hearst
Quotes on Republic Day in English
91. “Conservatives understand that the power that binds our republic together is fierce independence held high on the shoulders of compassion.” — Allen West
92. “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony and progress in South Asia.” — Atal Behari Vajpayee
93. “But the Republic has its rules and it must not tolerate any abuse of them.” — Jean-Pierre Raffarin
94. “Grant me thirty years of equal division of inheritances and a free press, and I will provide you with a republic.” — Alexis de Tocqueville
95. “Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
96. “Toleration and liberty are the foundations of a great republic.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
97. “Breathes there the man with soul so dead, Who never to himself hath said, This is my own, my native land.” — Walter Scott
98. “This is a case if the President is permitted to be above the law, then we no longer have a republic.” — James Bovard
99. “A republic — if you can keep it — is about limitation, and for good reason, because we are mortal and our actions are imperfect.” — Mike Pence
100. “Thousands laid down their lives so that our country breath this day — never forget their sacrifice!”
Best Republic Day Quotes in English
This is really inspirational article we have ever publish on here. I hope you like our collection. Let us know your collection of Republic Day Quotes in the comments and don’t forget to share this inspirational collection with your friends…
Related Tags: Happy Republic Day Quotes in English 2016 – 26 January Slogans, Best Republic Day Quotes, Dream Quotes of Republic Day, Quotes on Republic Day in English, 26 January Quotes, Indian Republic Day Quotes, Quotes Related To Republic Day, Republic Day Short Quotes